Monday, August 31, 2009

I cant believe it's been a months since my last post!
























I hope everyone is doing good. We have been having a busy summer with play~dates, birthday parties, lots of get togethers, and I've had a couple of my oldest and dearest friends come and visit me and my family. My girlfriend Allison will be leaving for Afganistan in Sept. Little did she know that a reservist officer would be heading out to the middle east for over 400-days. By the way she is a single mom too. ( Please keep her in your prayers) Allison is amazing, so smart she is now telling us when we are in the car if it's a " red light to stop" and "green light to go" her favorite show now is called The Fresh Beat. She will be playing a instrument in the not so distant future she loves music and playing the drums. I cant believe we've had her almost 2 years. It just doesn't seem possible. She is really expressing how she's chinese and from China. I think it's so cute!



So sorry I've been a lousy blogger! You can catch me on Facebook! I go and fart around on there a little bit each day.
P.S. THIS POST IS FOR YOU KJO!!! I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!! LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING YOU THIS MONTH..HUGS GIRLY!!!


P.S.S. CHECK OUT SOME OF MY CUTE PICS OF ALLIE AND THE DOGGIES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are having an awesome Summer and now it's almost Katie time. :)

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations