Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Last Few Days!!!



It was nice on Thursday morning I corresponded with Angela from http://www.ladybugsnlove.com, Kelly, Allie, I sent a carepackage to Katie for her birthday. I'm really hoping that we can get some updated photos and info. I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst, her SWI does not like to give any extra info or pics out before travel. It was nice later that day our cousins Julie & Alex came out and we went to Babies R Us to get registered for our family shower in September.

Today were having a BBQ and swim at our house. Sunday were looking forward to relaxing. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend, and thank you for coming to our new blog.

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Your new blog is beautiful!

    And CONGRATULATIONS on your newest blessing. She is beautiful. I know you can't wait to go get her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you get to travel soon. The wait is so hard once you know your daughter is waiting for you. Enjoy getting ready!
    Thanks for visiting our blog.

    Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eight Months

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new blog and extra beautiful little one.. You will soon have such a great family, nothing like a sister to share with.... Linda , Laurens Gramma

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations